Sunday, April 11, 2010

The weekend: Sunday

WHISTLA!





So as the aussies would say today Marie and I went to Whistla. We fell in love, well I fell in love. It was a nice day, sunny, about -9 at the summit, and a bit of fresh snow. We were having a good time until we went to the big park on the blackcomb side. Turns out they have a skier/boarder cross track. We spent most of the day ripping that. On the whole it was a dope day.


Before we left Marie asked me what I was planning on wearing, I said "that new one you got me", she said but we will match. I said "ya that will be fun". To which Marie responded "No, that will be gay". So here is a picture of us looking gay.


Shitting my pants on the Peak2Peak gondola



Making it rain on a sunny day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers